Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer in Aurora, Colorado
- Function as a Planner Analyst (PA) primarily receiving intelligence needs, translating these needs into sophisticated engineering strategies and assessing the strategy’s performance. The PA works closely with others in architecting Multi-INT approaches and strategies to meet interpreted national level requirements. The PA also works closely with technical advisors, calibration experts, and customers to develop strategies and optimize products. The ability to communicate and function as a team member is imperative.
- Planner Analysts perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into sophisticated collection approaches.
- This is a certified position on the program; the selected candidate will receive extensive system-level training and will be expected to extend that training to future candidates who enter the program.
- A PA will be routinely called upon to run major projects within the team that support the Systems Program Office, Flight Operations Division or the customer that is directly supported.
- It is desirable that the applicant work well under general direction, with the expectation that work is peer reviewed upon completion by the team for adequacy in meeting customer expectations.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Performs other related duties assignments as required.
Basic Qualifications Experience leading small to medium sized projects to successful completion. Demonstrated effective communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access) Must have TS/SCI clearance
Desired skills Data analysis, processing and reporting experience from a similar system Mission planning experience or experience dealing with national level requirements Familiarity with military functions, operations, protocols and philosophies Sound foundation with technical writing skills Be a self-starter Demonstrate ability to work within a complex engineering environment
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Aurora Colorado