Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in Cape Canaveral, Florida
This Subcontract Administrator will support multiple programs with multiple contract types, which may include CPAF(Cost plus award fee), CPFF (Cost plus fixed fee), T&M (Time and Material)and FFP (Firm Fixed Price) subcontracts. Position responsible for closeouts and timely administration of modifications. The position requires demonstrated skills in administering FAR compliant contracts.
Basic Qualifications • Must have a Bachelors degree with 3 years of professional, relevant work experience
• Working knowledge of FAR/DFARS (Federal Acquisition Regulations/Defense Acquisition Regulations System)
• Experience with T&M and FFP contract types
• Must have experience negotiating contract Terms and Conditions, Subcontractor rates, or price
• Effective communicator, detail-oriented, and team player
• Proficient in the use of MS Office products to include detailed experience with MS Excel/pivots
• Must be a United States citizen and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Desired skills • Experience with CPAF and CPFF contract types
• Experience with Supply Chain Management (SCM) processes and procedures, Lockheed Martin Acquisition Procedures (LMAP), and P2P
• Experience in working competitive proposals
• Process improvement and materials processes
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Cape Canaveral Florida