Lockheed Martin Field Sales Support Systems Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
This position will coordinate all activity related to the implementation of post DD250 modifications on the F-35. Will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME)leading up to and during the event. These tasks included but are not limited to:
- Developing Workbook Instructions
- Ensuring all tooling and equipment is available for modifications
- Ensuring all necessary technical data is available for event
- Coordinating all Contractor Field Team (CFT) members activity
- Providing daily status of event to F-35 Fleet Modification Leadership
- Maintaining IRP cost/schedule
- Will be required to be present on location for the duration of the event, which can span more than 12 mos. Coordinates with TCTD authors on timely development and delivery of Time Compliance Technical Directives (TCTD) and Item Analysts on procurement and delivery of required parts and kit components. Reports project status to internal and external customers and monitors projects to completion.
Superior interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with senior leadership, customers and peers while working in a “Team” environment. Flexibility in working with a diverse internal and external customer base on a variety of assignments is a key requirement. Must be able to work overtime.
Must be willing to travel, as required, to support implementation of modifications which could span more than 12 months.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Basic Qualifications - Experience in aircraft maintenance or repair or modification - Experience reading and interpreting aerospace engineering drawings and process specifications - Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point - Experience with Microsoft Project
Desired skills - F-35 engineering and logistics systems experience (PDM-Product Data Manager, JDL-JSF Data Library, VAS-Visual Augmentation System, ATLAS-Advanced Technical Logistics Applications System, QADS-Quality Assurance Document, SFM-Shop Floor Manager) - Prior military service at multiple levels of fighter aircraft maintenance, logistics, and support. Familiarity with F-35 airframe, aircraft systems and subsystems is a plus. - Previous experience as a CAM. - Bachelors degree or higher
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas