Lockheed Martin Items Analyst Senior in Fort Worth, Texas
This position is a SME for Supply Chain Integrated Project Team (IPT) Item Management, consisting of 4-8 individuals. Supports the development of depot repair for non-performance-based logistics and performance-based logistics (PBL) F-35 spares. LM Aero is responsible for establishing the infrastructure to manage, maintain, and provide technical support for Air System depot level maintenance and repairs. Lockheed Martin shall also support the United States Government (USG) in achieving USC Title 10 compliance. To achieve this objective, the candidate will be the lead in: . Providing Supply Chain Management, including provisioning, storage and transportation of the assets being returned into the supply chain pipeline. . Providing initial lay in of bit and piece parts to support non-PBL suppliers. . Generate purchase requisition for repair action. . Monitoring receipt of the item at source of repair in order to commence the Repair Turnaround Time clock (TAT). . Managing repair action in order to ensure that the TAT requirement is achieved. . Tracking and reporting status of repair action until repair is complete. . Preparing and/or coordinating required shipping documentation of source of repair. . Acquire data associated with each repair action.
The candidate will be the principle point of contact regarding the effort to order and status initial spares, replenishment spares and repairs through the ordering systems to ensure delivery within contractual timeframes. Successful candidate must possess management ability and foresight to direct redistribute, re-order and coordinate asset movements with the pool of program assets that will best support the immediate and forecast needs. Support proposal development, project management, and coordinate activities. This individual will be intimately involved in Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) spares posturing to include both PBL and non-PBL Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) liaising in efforts to ensure adequate Lay-in material in established Statement of Works (SOW), OEM Fact Finding and OEM Technical Evaluation.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Basic Qualifications • Experience with Supply Chain or Buying or Logistics Item Management
• Experience with performance-based logistics (PBL); third party Logistics providers and or weapon system acquisition and or operational support
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Desired skills • Supply Chain Management degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
• Leadership capabilities
• Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities
• Familiar with Pilot Fit Equipment
• Individual should be familiar with requirements development, management, negotiation, and verification
• Additionally, experience in proposal evaluation and negotiation is desired
• Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills with prior experience managing complex tasks and suppliers
• Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP, Advanced Technical Logistics Applications System (ATLAS,) Advanced Planning and Scheduling System (APSS)
• Experience with benchmarking, proposal development and evaluation, depot repair, Title 10, DOD working capital, international programs, government/industry partnerships and Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Knowledge of Airframe and Vehicle Systems Spares Support
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas