Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr Stf in Hanover, Maryland
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
We are seeking an experienced system engineer to support a team that enables tactical collection at the "edge" of operations through agile developed RF Access Capabilities and modernized SIGINT enabling techniques. The selected candidate will provide support for development, evaluation, testing, integration, documentation, training, provisioning and deployment of passive wireless collection capabilities. These passive capabilities are largely based on Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies. Desired experience includes:
- Current SDR Technologies familiarization, both COTs and GOTs
- In-depth knowledge of 802.11x and 802.16 collection and exploitation techniques
- Broad experience with intelligence community and tactical military mission partners
- Direct experience in the integration and fielding of wireless SIGINT capabilities
- Ability and interest in short term CONUS and OCONUS travel to potentially hostile locations
- Experience in developing CONOPs and TTPs for tactical wireless SIGINT tools
- Direct experience training highly skilled field operations personnel on RF SIGINT tools and capabilities
- Experience with RF signal detection, identification, measurement, collection, distribution and amplification
- Experience specifying, evaluating, installing, and maintaining equipment
Basic Qualifications Fourteen (14) years system engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Hanover Maryland