Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Senior Staff in Hill Afb, Utah
Provide systems engineering support and leadership for the Future ICBM Sustainment and Acquisition Construct (FISAC) Reentry System/Reentry Vehicle Sub-System as part of Air Force Strategic Programs. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding and significant experience base within systems engineering principles as it relates various specialty engineering fields. Candidates will be required to address issues with customer team as required and acts as day to day contact point for engineering and program management. The candidate will provide senior engineering inputs and decisions on technical issues and must exhibit leadership skills and technical experience with ability to interact effectively with diverse program teams.
This position is based on being awarded future ICBM business in Fall of 2017.
Basic Qualifications The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Professional leadership in systems engineering and/or system architecture
- Demonstrated experience with requirement development and management through entire project lifecycle, including verification and/or validation
- Experience with cost estimation techniques, tools, and/or BOE development
- Significant experience with the ICBM System
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Candidate must possess and active secret clearance which requires US Citizenship.
Desired skills - Significant prior experience (20+ years) with Air Force Strategic Programs (ICMB) customers ( AFGSC, AFNWS, AFSPO, NG, USSTRATCOM, Sandia National Laboratories). - Knowledge and experience with Systems Engineering Execution on sustainment programs - Understanding of Air Force SPO operations and JIRA task management system
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Hill Air Force Base Utah