Lockheed Martin Sys Integ Bsns Analyst Sr in Lemoore, California
F-35C Information Technology (IT) /Communications (COMMS) Project Specialist (EBS): Reports functionally to the Lockheed Martin Sr. Site Manager. Takes daily tasking and work assignment from the Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet’s NAS Lemoore IT Operations Manager who serves as the F35C Site Activation Task Force Lead for ALIS/COMMS. Assists with overall IT/COMMS project management to include planning, organizing, and controlling tasks, activities and deliverables associated with F35C commands and facilities. The actual work location is Lemoore CA., onboard Naval Air Station Lemoore, CA.
Basic Qualifications • Secret Clearance. • Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Projects and Visio) • Minimum of 5 years of technical experience relating to IT Infrastructure and data center management. • Experience in IT Operations and Maintenance (O&M) management. • Ability to take directions and team with external customers. • Proven ability to host & present technical exchange meetings involving project status, requirements, milestone and timelines.
Desired skills Proficiency with Project Management Tools, Microsoft Projects, Excel, understanding of IT environments and Network Infrastructures, planning and implementation of IT initiatives and projects. PMP Certification desired but not required.
• Ability to assist with management of all IT/COMMS project management objectives to include planning, organizing, and controlling tasks, activities and deliverables associated with F-35C commands and facilities.
• Ability to assist users with identification and documentation of IT/COMMS service requirements in support of F-35C integration and operations.
• Ability to assist with evaluation of F-35C command/user submitted requests and requirements for IT services and identification or development of solution sets aligned to overarching DoD and DoN policies and guidance.
• Ability to assist with review and validation of Military Construction (MILCON) design plans to ensure consistency with F35C Program, command, user and system requirements, IT architecture drawings reviews and revising.
• Ability to assist with review and evaluation of third-party provided technical solution designs and proposals.
• Ability to assist with the development of formal project plans that identify required actions, parties, timelines & deliverables for all F-35C associated IT/COMMS projects/objectives.
• Ability to assist, take directions with coordinating, monitoring, and tracking of actions and deliverables required of all project stakeholders and service providers.
• Ability to monitor, track and communicate progress of all project activities, deliverables and timelines with stakeholders and leadership.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Lemoore California