Lockheed Martin Associate Mbr Eng Staff - RMA in Moorestown, New Jersey
Perform activities related to the Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RMA) aspects of the products developed in RMS. Specific efforts can include:
• Interface with system and element design engineers to identify R&M shortfalls in system level analysis/design and board level predictions as applicable
• Perform reliability and maintainability predictions and allocations for equipment’s and systems using RMA software based tools
• Prepare system, element, and equipment R&M specifications from top-level requirements.
• Interpret statistical data derived from failure reporting programs and reliability demonstrations.
• Identify RMA problems, conducting physics of failure analysis and evaluating proposed corrective actions.
• Perform Failure Reporting and Corrective Action activities.
• Actively engage with system design engineers in the development of new designs/configurations.
• Develop high availability architectures for complex systems including radar and alternative energy platforms.
• Participate in system/element design reviews, presentations, and meetings with customer and with other contractors.
• Acquire and integrate unit level RMA data into reliability block diagrams and mathematical models to project system level RMA characteristics.
• Conduct R&M testing and statistical evaluation of test data.
• Review equipment failure data, identify RMA problems and assess corrective action (FRACAS).
• Execute Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analyses and Fault Tree Analyses.
• Prepare formal reports and presentations to customers describing the results of the analyses and assessments.
• Interface with various program offices/customer and be responsible for leading a complete job
• Complete predictions and be able to discuss R&M areas of improvements with design engineers
• Optimize sparing based on system architectures, reliability predictions, and deployment profiles
• Partner with system design team and develop RMA system model.
Basic Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in aerospace, mechanical, industrial, or electrical engineering; math; physics; computer science; or equivalent degree.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently or as a member of a team
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
• Must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance. Obtaining a security clearance requires US citizenship. Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Desired skills • Prior coursework or relevant experience in RMA.
• Proficiency/working knowledge of computer programming skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Moorestown New Jersey