Lockheed Martin Senior Security Representative in Palmdale, California
Candidate will directly support day-to-day operations of various enterprise Advanced Development Programs located at an offsite government location. Develops, administers and audits for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material and export controlled data. Performs in individual and team roles supporting all contractual security requirements for DOD collateral, Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) classified programs. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company compliance and contract execution as set forth in DOD security rules (NISPOM, ICD, DoD SAP Manuals).
Provides support in managing the document control process and execution, while maintaining the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program. Establishes procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor’s access to classified materials. Applies business-minded and risk-managed solutions to security issues and business challenges, and communicates observations and recommendations to leadership.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Basic Qualifications • Experience with Special Access Program (SAP) Security
• Experience evaluating Program Security Guides and Government Directives to include at least one of the following: NISPOM, ICD, DoD SAP Manuals, and JSIG guides.
Desired skills • Ability to work with multiple customers, taking directions, providing feedback and must be able to build effective team and customer relationships through open and effective communications
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude
• Demonstrate the ability to champion change in a collaborative, inclusive manner
• Must be able to build effective team and customer relationships through open and effective communications
• Ability to proactively shape horizontal thinking and processes
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal relations, attention to detail, and analytical skills
• Self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Palmdale California