Lockheed Martin Technician Prod Test Spec in San Luis Obispo, California
This position will support testing on the Fury Unmanned Air Vehicle program for Lockheed Martin Unmanned Integrated Systems (LM-UIS). LM-UIS is located in San Luis Obispo, CA (on the beautiful Central Coast). The position will provide technical experience towards all levels of system integration and testing. These duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operates automated electronic test equipment to perform some unit and integrated testing.
- Supports Planning testing, and implementation of solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
- Perform on vehicle written power on test procedures
- Perform software loads on vehicles and LRU avionics components from written procedures
- Assist Test engineers with Reviews and evaluation of requirements for testability and preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Supports technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products (COTS / GOTS). Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software for integrating COTS/GOTS applications into UNIX (Solaris 10/11, LINUX) and/or WINDOWS systems.
Basic Qualifications - Have the ability to work solely from wiring diagrams and/or engineering drawings - Working knowledge of Windows & UNIX Operating Systems - Proficient written and communication skills. - Quick thinker, problem solver, creative, critical thinking skills
Desired skills - Experience working in an aerospace environment - IPC J-STD-001 Certification - Familiarity with AF Distributed Common Ground Systems (AF DCGS) - Basic Knowledge of Solaris 10 including file system, ZFS zones, NFS mounts and LDAP - Basic knowledge of Cisco networks - Basic experience executing System administration Troubleshooting on Systems running UNIX /Linux/Windows - Basic Windows (2008 R2 and Win 7 Enterprise) knowledge related to security policies and enterprise use of Active Directory - Basic knowledge of Oracle Virtual Box and/or VMware - Basic knowledge of UNIX Shell scripting (bourne, bash, korn, perl )
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): San Luis Obispo California