Lockheed Martin PP&C Scheduler Analyst, CMHP in Shelton, Connecticut
The PP&C Scheduler Analyst will perform program planning and control activities to support the CMHP Program. The PP&C Scheduler will be responsible for collaborating with management and IPT team members to plan, create, monitor and analyze resource loaded network schedules for program schedule performance and schedule related metrics.
Direct Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) is networked in order to perform Critical Path analysis and reconciliation.
- Ability to have clear understanding of product development and contract requirements in order to be able to architect the IMS in manner which demonstrates execution to major Program Milestones.
- Conduct weekly/monthly detailed analysis for major Program Events.
- Analyze key intermediate milestones in order to provide status updates to IMS.
- Coordinate with major suppliers to collect and deliver current schedule information.
- Be responsible for schedule baseline management and control as well as assisting in weekly/monthly variance analysis.
- Clear understanding of Product Center Integration and the Contract Operating System.
- Prepare and present briefing materials to management and customers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Baseline maintenance and processing baseline change request.
Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or 5-7 years of professional work experience in related field.
Desired skills Required experience: - Strong experience in the application of integrated cost/schedule techniques. -The ability to analyze schedules and EV performance measurements. - Significant experience with Primavera and MS Project. - Some knowledge with Earned Value (EVMS)
Preferred Experience: Critical path analysis, COS, MS Office Products, Risk Management, and SAP.
The candidate shall have good interpersonal communication, writing and presentation skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Shelton Connecticut