Lockheed Martin Administrative Assistant in Sunnyvale, California
Administrative Assistant to the THAAD Interceptor Development Sr. Program Manager and the PM's staff. Primary duties as direct support to the PM and Interceptor managers are:
- Maintaining PM's calendar and answering PM's telephone
- Scheduling meetings/VTCs and cooperatively managing conference room and VTC resources
- Organizational communication and dept. email distribution list management, etc.
- Plan and organize employee engagement events
- Weekly staff meeting prep/attendance
- Managing the PM's travel arrangements and expense reports
- Handling visit authorization requests
- Interfacing with Missile Defense Agency customer counterpart to PM, and
- Support to Program Office when needed Additional duties include:
- Standard administrative tasks: > printing charts > scanning docs > communications > announcements > tracking down employees for urgent requests, etc.
- Staples and supply orders (paper, ink/toner, stationary supplies, etc.)
- Office support: > escorting visitors > directing people > answering misc. questions > resolving misc. issues such as printer problems or requesting proprietary bin pick-ups
- Area maintenance POC > liaison between Interceptor Development team and THAAD facilities team re issues concerning refuse/recycling, facility problems and the like.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret clearance. U.S. Citizenship required.
Basic Qualifications - Minimum of 2 years of prior administrative support experience; - Excellent written and oral communications skills; - Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Lync/NetMeeting, etc.); - Proven organization skills and office management capabilities; - Ability to learn efficient use of LMSSC enterprise systems essential to carrying out various duties (travel systems, meeting/VTC reservation systems, facilities maintenance requests, visit request and security clearance verification, supply orders, etc.); - Ability to prioritize tasks and achieve efficient, rapid closure; - Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Desired skills - Professional, cooperative work ethic and pleasant, positive attitude. - Good problem solving skills. - Effective at time management. - Advanced MS Office capabilities to assist PM with chart package prep, spreadsheet editing, etc.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Sunnyvale California