Lockheed Martin Windows Systems Administrator in Sunnyvale, California
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) staff level systems administrator position will support the Military Space line of business with Space Systems Co (comprised of the Advanced Extra High Frequency - AEHF and Space Based InfraRed System - SBIRS programs). This position receives day-to-day operations guidance from program staff and the IT Program Manager to Military Space. Work location for this position is Sunnyvale, CA.
- Performing successful root cause analysis for problem resolution in Windows environments.
- Analyzing and assessing server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
- Performing routine server/workstation patching per guidelines
- Proficiency in scripting
- Create/edit Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) documentation
- Successfully install server and associated hardware
- Successfully install/configure software applications and programs
- Integration of Windows environments
- Provide support to satellite test and operations groups requiring off-shift and possible travel.
- Managing servers in a classified lab environment
- Provide customer support utilizing Remedy ticketing system
- Setup and manage shared folders within a Windows environment
- Ability to obtain DOD-Secret clearance
Basic Qualifications 1. In-depth knowledge of Windows 2008 and 2012 operating systems 2. Knowledge of Active Directory (AD) 3. Familiarization with data backup and disaster recovery processes 4. Understanding of firewalls and Isolated networks 5. Experience with learning new applications and installation 6. Ability to obtain DOD-Secret clearance
Desired skills 1. IT Architectural Project Management experience 2. Computer Security + Certification 3. Windows 2012 experience 4. Demonstrated VMWare expertise 5. NetApp Filer experience 6. Experience with scripting languages - .NET 7. Possess a US government issued DOD Secret clearance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Sunnyvale California