Lockheed Martin Information Systems Security Officer / Mid-Career Level / Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Description: Mid-career level member of a team of Classified Cybersecurity Professionals in support of Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) AFSOC Air Commando Training Support (ACTS) program.
The candidate must have experience with the development, implementation, and maintenance of Windows and Linux Servers/Clients, PC Desktops, network devices and supported applications. Successful Candidates will have a thorough understanding of the US Government system accreditation process under Risk Management Framework (RMF). This may include one or more of the following guidance directives: DoDI 8500.01, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, and Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253. The candidate will be responsible for systems security, testing and system accreditation activities for multiple training platforms. The candidate will apply information technology security principles and configure security settings, complete weekly system audits, apply security patches and conduct media reviews. Assist in the development and implementation of government approved information security procedures and plans for the operation of multiple networked systems, and coordinate government agency approvals. Consult on the design, development, integration, and analysis of classified computing systems with the programs and information systems security manager (ISSM). Assist with self-inspection reviews. Assist in conducting comprehensive investigation of computer security incidents, coordinating with other organizations for expertise.
Interim Secret Clearance Clearance
• DoD IAT Level II certification: CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security + CE, or SSCP is required before applying.
• Experience implementing the NIST SP800-53 Security Controls
• Experience performing the continuous monitoring of system security controls
• Must be able to build and maintain effective team and customer relationships
• Possess strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal relations, organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently without appreciable direction. Keen attention to detail and adherence to established security policies
• COMSEC Account Management Experience
• Prior ISSO/ISSM experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.