Lockheed Martin Junior Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Description: Want to be at the frontlines of cybersecurity by defending key national security systems? Come join our team of professionals who work daily with cutting edge technologies to support critical customer systems and missions. We work with our customers to develop tools, support 24x7x365 operations, and engineer systems that play a critical role in the day-day defense of critical national systems. Our team supports a spectrum of agile software development projects and an integrated set of diverse infrastructure projects that employ cutting-edge virtualization and cyber security technologies. Our staff is comprised of a diverse set of junior, mid-level and senior engineers, who work together with the customer to solve some of the nation’s hardest problems.
CTS requires a Software Engineer-Jr to support THECATSMEOW, a cyber development and integration tool which serves as an auditing and revision control repository for authorized users.
• Write, test and deploy code to implement change to existing application or construct new ones
• Communicate issues/progress of project with leadership and team during daily stand up meetings
• Participate in spring planning meetings, addressing any concerns associated with a requirement before the sprint begins, estimating the LOE and assigning tickets to appropriate team members
• Utilize JIRA to update team and leadership on the progress of your requirement
• Attend client meetings to demonstrate and get feedback on new features/designs
• Work closely with back-end developers and database engineers on certain requirements
1) Individual must hold a TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance.
2) 4 years’ experience / or 2 with a BS
3) Strong experience with Java
4) Java Spring
5) Familiarity with Linux
6) Experience with Git or similar version control tools
• Experience with Camunda or other Business Process Management tools
• Docker experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.