Lockheed Martin Junior Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Description: Want to be at the frontlines of cybersecurity by defending key national security systems? Come join our team of professionals who work daily with cutting edge technologies to support critical customer systems and missions. We work with our customers to develop tools, support 24x7x365 operations, and engineer systems that play a critical role in the day-day defense of critical national systems. Our team supports a spectrum of agile software development projects and an integrated set of diverse infrastructure projects that employ cutting-edge virtualization and cyber security technologies. Our staff is comprised of a diverse set of junior, mid-level and senior engineers, who work together with the customer to solve some of the nation’s hardest problems.
CTS requires a Junior Software Engineer for the Transformation Solutions team. This Software Engineer will be a member of a Development team focusing on data flow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated.
• The candidate will work with enterprise data flows mapping and converting them to different customer formats.
• The candidate will work with customers to understand data and provide guidance mapping data.
• The candidate will work with NIFI creating and updating nar files as needed to deploy needed capability.
1) Individual must hold a TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance.
2) 4 years’ experience / or 2 with a BS
3) Demonstrated experience with Java
• Experience in NiFi (Niagara Files)
• Understanding of customer cloud databases
• Understanding of classification and how to interpret Classification Guidance
• Experience working with Regular Expressions
• Experience with Enterprise Data Headers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.