Lockheed Martin System Admininstrator in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Description: Want to be at the frontlines of cybersecurity by defending key national security systems? Come join our team of professionals who work daily with cutting edge technologies to support critical customer systems and missions. We work with our customers to develop tools, support 24x7x365 operations, and engineer systems that play a critical role in the day-day defense of critical national systems. Our team supports a spectrum of agile software development projects and an integrated set of diverse infrastructure projects that employ cutting-edge virtualization and cyber security technologies. Our staff is comprised of a diverse set of junior, mid-level and senior engineers, who work together with the customer to solve some of the nation’s hardest problems.
CTS requires a Mid/Senior level System Administrator to support the customer’s Rapid Response Center (RRC). This candidate will have demonstrated proficiency in administering the Linux Operating System, VMWare, and Windows Operating System. Strong understanding of basic Window’s functions to include account administration, Active Directory, file sharing, and other common administrative activities. Desired Candidates must have experience working in and supporting a customer service organization and have experience using common system monitoring such as Zabbix. In addition, ideal candidates will have experience in using a help desk ticketing system such as SysAid or Service Now. The candidate must be willing to work in a mission critical essential position supporting 24x7 continuous operations. Standard work schedule includes IS 0600-1500 M-F however the candidate is considered a back-up for our 24x7 SSA team and will be placed on an on-call list. Team size ranges from 4 – 8 System Administrators on any given day.
1) Individual must be able to maintain the TS/SCI w/Poly
2) 16 years’ experience / or 12 with a BS / or 10 with an MS
3) Requires DoD 8570 compliance – at minimum, IAT Category, Level II
4) Must be willing to obtain SYS access
5) Experience with the following:
• VMware – Experience will vSphere Client/vSphere Web Client & View Client
• Centrify – Work with Active Directory in non-Windows environments
• SSH – Experience with remote command execution
• RDP – Work with Remote Desktop Connection to administer accounts
• McAfee ePO – Experience with security management software
• Experience with Power shell, Perl, and Linux scripting (csh, ksh, bash)
• Working knowledge of NiFi and DDS
• Experience with CentOS and Openstack
• Experience with common Linux commands such as mv, passwd, rm, useradd
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.