Lockheed Martin Technical Task Order Manager in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Description: Want to be at the frontlines of cybersecurity by defending key national security systems? Come join our team of professionals who work daily with cutting edge technologies to support critical customer systems and missions. We work with our customers to develop tools, support 24x7x365 operations, and engineer systems that play a critical role in the day-day defense of critical national systems. Our team supports a spectrum of agile software development projects and an integrated set of diverse infrastructure projects that employ cutting-edge virtualization and cyber security technologies. Our staff is comprised of a diverse set of junior, mid-level and senior engineers, who work together with the customer to solve some of the nation’s hardest problems.
CTS is in need of a TTO Manager/Control Account manager (PM-Mid LCAT). Position is in the Program Management Office and oversees 7 Technical Task orders with approximately 60 FTEs distributed at several locations in the Annapolis Junction area.
Candidate must have a current Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level II, Program Manager or equivalent.
• Ability to manage multiple TTOs from both a Technical and Business Operations perspective.
• Experience performing effective day-to-day liaison with Contracting Officers Technical Representatives (COTRs) serving as top consultant in short, medium, and long term planning,
• Experience in conducting weekly customer meetings, preparing financial and staffing documents, and producing customer contractual and programmatic deliverables.
• Experience managing TTO financials to include staffing projections and material acquisitions.
• Experience managing resolution of issues pertaining to teaming partners such as approving subcontractor timecards and payment/funding issues.
• Experience conducting interviews, maintaining staffing roster for each TTO (including labor and company affiliation detail).
• Experience preparing for customer meetings and preparing customer deliverables such as Program Management Reviews (PMR) and Award Fee input for Cost Plus Award Fee Contract deliverables.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.