Lockheed Martin Procurement Representative Associate / Archbald, PA in Archbald, Pennsylvania
Description: Candidate will be the liaison who organizes, coordinates and manages all supplier efforts. Candidate will also be responsible for purchasing/material activities including general purchasing, subcontract management, financial controls and material management in support of the Precision Guided Systems (PGS) and/or Nuclear programs. Coordinates with all cross-functional teams to ensure on-time deliveries that meet program performance, schedule and cost requirements. Adheres to policies, procedures, programs, systems and assure timely and economical procurement of all material, parts, assemblies, equipment and services.
The Locale: Archbald is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania and is part of Lackawanna County in the Blue Ridge Mountain range. The entire region is about 100 miles from both New York City and Philadelphia. Archbald is a suburb of Scranton, PA. If you can't find what you are looking for in Archbald, you'll likely find it in Scranton. The city of Scranton hosts five colleges and universities: Lackawanna College, Marywood University, The University of Scranton, Johnson College, and The Commonwealth Medical College and one technical school, Fortis Institute. Where can you get to from Archbald? Philadelphia is 2.5 hours to the south, and NYC is two hours to the southeast. Binghamton, NY is an hour north of Archbald. The Pocono Mountains and Lake Wallenpaupack are nearby. The Northeastern PA region offers an excellent cost of living and is a great place to live.
Desired Skills: • Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulation (DFAR)
• Prior experience and knowledge of SAP, LM P2P or other LM procurement systems
• Knowledge of Lockheed Martin Acquisition Procedures (LMAP) and Commercial Acquisition Procedures (CAP)
• Experience placing purchase orders and building purchase order folders.
• Demonstrated experience with supplier negotiations
• Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings
• Supplier relationship skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Business related study, or equivalent relevant experience/combined education
• Experience or exposure to Supply Chain Management
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Ability to travel
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions
• Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
• Detail and Teamwork oriented with demonstrated organizational skills; Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
• Ability to work multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of tasks and accountable
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.