Lockheed Martin Senior Finance Analyst / Archbald, PA in Archbald, Pennsylvania
Description: Lead cost control analyst overseeing Earned Value Cost Management, Program cost control, CSR preparation and program financial planning and analysis. Activities include: analyzing program requirements, supporting internal baseline/cost control reviews, cost/schedule variance analysis, preparing the quarterly CSR packages, leading the annual LRP update process, estimate at complete (EAC) analysis for presentation to various levels of leadership. Candidate should be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision and has the ability to comprehend complex financial and business concepts and suggest viable alternatives.
The Locale: Archbald is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania and is part of Lackawanna County in the Blue Ridge Mountain range. The entire region is about 100 miles from both New York City and Philadelphia. Archbald is a suburb of Scranton, PA. If you can't find what you are looking for in Archbald, you'll likely find it in Scranton. The city of Scranton hosts five colleges and universities: Lackawanna College, Marywood University, The University of Scranton, Johnson College, and The Commonwealth Medical College and one technical school, Fortis Institute. Where can you get to from Archbald? Philadelphia is 2.5 hours to the south, and NYC is two hours to the southeast. Binghamton, NY is an hour north of Archbald. The Pocono Mountains and Lake Wallenpaupack are nearby. The Northeastern PA region offers an excellent cost of living and is a great place to live.
• Bachelors degree
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to understand complex programmatic and technical issues and summarize for management presentation
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and other advanced functions, Word, PowerPoint
• Ability to obtain a secret security clearance
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
• Proficient with MFC estimating, financial, and accounting systems/processes
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of management across all functions
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with ICE review process, and ability to reconcile with ICE cost positions
• Aptitude to facilitate results, self-starter attitude, process oriented, structured problem solver
• Ability to prioritize tasks, assume ownership, and drive projects and issues to completion
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.