Lockheed Martin Industrial Engineering Sr. Mgr in Arlington, Virginia
Description: The successful candidate will have hands on experience with all aspects of manufacturing and assembling Helicopters. This is a management position that requires a highly motivated individual with demonstrated exemplary communication skills between all functional organizations.
This role will be expected to perform the following duties for RMS Sikorsky Production operations organization:
• Integration of high level and complex functional Industrial Engineering solutions for execution of schedule and affordability targets a program level.
• Responsibilities include but not limited to capacity planning, estimating , MES development, IE system development and analysis of factory performance metrics. Identify and implement process and manufacturing capability improvement initiatives in collaboration with process and manufacturing engineering such as automation or process technology advancement.
• Manage the development and implementation of program plans, and procedures using, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses
• Experience in all aspects of leading a manufacturing team, including procurement, assembly, quality, and shipping. Demonstrated interpersonal, team-building skills, strong work ethic and self-motivation
• Integration of functional Industrial Engineering solutions for meeting and improving production ramp rate
• Analyzing and developing production plans
• Monitoring production health metrics.
• Schedule development and mitigation planning
Product Flow and Shop Floor Optimization
• Hours per Unit (HPU)
• Estimate at Complete (EAC) Analysis
• Critical Path Analysis
• Capacity Analysis
• Staffing Analysis and Process Improvement Initiatives
- Experience with Lean manufacturing techniques and quality assurance
- Hands on experience manufacturing
products and maintaining/improving product quality
-Forecasting Methods (Learning Curves, Parametric Estimates).
-Statistical Analysis (Regression Analysis).
- Database Operations (Access, SQL Statements).
- Experience Working with Business Objects (BO) and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Advanced experience using SAP in the following areas: purchase requests, purchase orders, receiving inspections, inventory management, production orders, , production planning, end item reports, material master, process statistics
- Experience in prioritizing and managing team workload to meet program need dates
- Demonstrated experience implementing continuous process improvements and value-stream mapping
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining budget allocations
- Experience collaborating effectively with all site organizations
-Experience with Analytical and Project Planning Tools and Software, including MS Office suite of tools. -Green Belt/Black Belt Certification.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.