Lockheed Martin Technical Sales Rep / Bakersfield, CA in Bakersfield, California
Description: Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations. Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives. Acts as local on-site representative to customer's organization.
Lockheed Martin Energy seeks a Energy Field Engineer to coordinate the planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within the areas of assigned responsibility which may include:
• Conduct job walks at client facilities to identify energy efficiency opportunities
• Research the latest, available technologies for focused industries.
• Plan and formulate engineering program to align with customer and 3rd party procedures
• Review engineering plans and product design for compliance with clients program principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Resolving engineering design and project approval problems.
• Coordinate activities related to technical developments and scheduling,
• Review energy assessment studies.
• Write and review technical reports for accuracy.
• Job location: Bakersfield, CA.
Position requires ten years of technical sales work to industrial and/or food processing customers.
• Experience in energy efficiency and energy audits within large, commercial, and industrial facilities is a plus.
Energy efficiency, demand response, and utility analytics.
• Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, strategic project implementation, and program management
• Demonstrated experience with commercial sales, marketing, and business development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.