Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Project Manager in Baltimore, Maryland
Description: Responsible for managing Production Operations program execution on the MK-41 Vertical Launching Systems (VLS) International program portfolio and International/Domestic pursuits. Primary program interface and liaison role representing Production Operations. Control Account Management (CAM) responsibilities on this portfolio include labor and material. Responsible for planning and overseeing Production Operations execution through all phases of the programs. Responsible for driving cost and schedule performance improvements. Support new business bid and proposal activities.
Desired Skills: SAP Experience
Experience interfacing with international customers
Experience in Aerospace or Defense industries
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or Finance
- Demonstrated experience in production program planning and execution
- Experience with Proposal Generation and Pricing
- Experience with Earned Value/PPMP Application
- Demonstrated Ability to Effectively Communicate with Business Leadership
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.