Lockheed Martin Aircraft Logistics - Modification Kit Analyst- MCAS Iwakuni, Japan in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: F-35 Modification Kit Analyst duties will include, but are not be limited to: managing turnaround assets including interfacing daily with on-site Organic supply personnel to ensure shipping, tracking, receiving, and distribution is timely and complete. Additional duties will include kit management, scheduling, material content, usage and trend analysis. Interfacing with Lockheed Martin-Aeronautics Supply Chain including program buyers and item managers to include day-to-day status tracking of parts/kits shipments. The Modification Kit Analyst will provide daily reporting and status to LM-Aero Modification manager.
1. Provide oversite on kit management, scheduling, material content, usage and trend analysis
2. Inform customers of the current supply status of due-ins and due-outs, as requested. Assist the customer in obtaining improved status on critical need items thereby minimizing Non-Mission Capable Supply (NMCS) time
3. Assist the customer with Part Number and/or National Stock Number clarification
4. Respond to priority customer requests required for mission support, to include after-hours support
5. Promptly notify the customer of subsequent action required to mitigate a status problem
6. Assist government supply personnel with clearing frustrated cargo and ensuring property is processed promptly to avoid potential MICAPS and work stoppages
7. Obtain the indicative data necessary to load new item record loads for first time demands at the base
8. Assist the government supply Inspector with concerns w/ shelf life, Electronic Sensitive Devices/Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) identification, and organizational refusals
9. Assist both government supply personnel and Items Analysts (IAs) with Repair Cycle Items by providing the government with disposition instructions, as required, shipping/receipt verification of items controlled by the government, but handled through a courier, and drawings for parts without labels or markings
10. Provide Supply Customer Operations team with government supply procedures to eliminate violations of supply discipline; recommend procedural changes when necessary
11. Notify the IAs/ Supply Customer Operations team about major or recurring problems; jointly decide course of action or refer problem to respective Supply Lead and or Manager at Fort Worth.
12. Assist IAs with local information on warehoused parts, i.e. verify serial numbers and on-hand quantities
13. Attends local Supply/ Maintenance meetings in Lockheed Martin Capacity
14. Will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
15. Provide on-site assistance to company and Customer personnel initiating Action Requests (ARs). Provide training, when requested, to Customer personnel.
16. Must be able to work and communicate well both orally and written in a team environment as this position involves significant and continued interface with customer personnel at all levels. Maintain open lines of communication to provide proactive support and to advise and status problem reports and action requests.
17. Process hazardous material shipments IAW appropriate regulations
18. Must possess valid drivers license.
Must be a United States Citizen. Must have at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance. Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college with 5 years related experience; or 8 years related experience without a Bachelor's Degree. Related experience is considered the following:
• Performance Based Logistics (PBL)/ Supply Chain Management concepts and performance requirements experience
• U.S Government aircraft modification kit spares/inventory management systems experience.
• Experience with military aviation supply concepts and support to include component repair cycle management, tracking, expediting, Mission Capable (MICAP) management, transportation management.
- Experienced user of MS Office computer programs to accomplish reports, logs and briefings.
- Supply/Inventory management experience to include: shelf-life, electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Knowledge of the following management systems: Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), Fedlog/Haystack/Webflis, Logistics Data Manager (LDM).
- Experience with bench stock
- Prior Packaging, Handling and Shipping experience.
- Knowledgeable of Kitting processes
- Government/industry partnerships
- Experienced user of computer programs to accomplish reports, logs and briefings.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have excellent customer relations/liaison skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.