Lockheed Martin College Recruiter in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: If you are a people person, looking for a role to develop your skills, be a thought leader and influencer, and positively impact the lives of early career professionals all around the country, this is the role for you!
Lockheed Martin offers the opportunity to work on teams of highly skilled professionals to solve some of the most challenging and exciting problems in the world. The College Recruiter will perform the following duties which include but are not limited to:
• Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
• Building applicant sources and talent pipelines by visiting career fairs and national events
• Creating and making presentations
• Performing compensation assessments, building and extending candidate offers
• Building and maintaining rapport with clients, partners and stakeholders
• Determining applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
• Attracting applicants by posting job advertisement
• Assesing applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements
• Arranging management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging candidate travel if needed
• Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; at times pre-screening applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
• Improving organization effectiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
• Assisting with intern program by co-conducting orientations; participating in workshops, coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching
• Mitigating organizational risk by learning and understanding current employment laws; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; and conducting training
• Continuously updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Achieving human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Desired Skills: • Experience with Applicant Tracking System
• Recruiting experience
• Understanding of employment laws
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.