Lockheed Martin Cyber Intel Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: Battlefield-captured digital media contains vast amounts of information to be recovered and analyzed in support of direct action against the enemy. Join the team conducting Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) of Captured Enemy Media (CEM) in support of Counter Terrorism missions being conducted by organizations across the IC and DoD. We analyze all manner of digital media devices from hard-drives to cell phones, conduct parser development, decryption and HW / SW reverse engineering. Our team is comprised of a diverse set of junior, mid-level and senior engineers and analysts, who work together with the customer to maintain situational awareness and understanding of the TTPs, networks, and intentions of a constantly evolving and committed enemy. Join our team and have a role in taking the fight to them.
Position is contingent on contract award.
This role is for a Mobile Exploitation Analyst conducting forensic examination of digital media.
• Conduct forensic examination of high priority digital media derived from mobile devices to include:
o Full-scope forensic examinations
o Advanced registry and internet history analysis
o Steganography detection and analysis
o Large data set analysis and target language keyword search
o Forensic tool and script development
o Sector-level entity extraction
o Metadata extraction and analysis
o Network forensics and analysis
• Generate forensic reports of interest to OTE customer and the IC
• Perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling and other requirements
• Apply reverse engineering techniques to detect and identify malware
• Coordinate, develop, and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed IC/DoD assets
• Provide technical support for federated partners, internal customer, and NMEC deployed platforms
• Provide global Technical Exploitation response capabilities to include:
o Provide deployable technical exploitation personnel to meet DoD & partner contingency requirements
o Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required
o Coordinate with NMEC Operations on MEDEX/CELLEX/VIDEX platform and training related issues
• Plan, integrate and execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations as required
• Assist in the conduct of Site Exploitation activities as required
• Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
o Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft
o Hardware exploitation
o Firmware exploitation
• Assist asset validation and credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM discipline and at least four (4) years of related experience
• Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering and malware analysis
• Experience designing, implementing and documenting computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
• Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
• Industry standard EnCE, ACE, CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications
• Working experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications
• Working experience in software development and scripting
• Working experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics
• Working experience in law enforcement evidence seizure
• Working experience conducting intelligence analysis and report writing
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.