Lockheed Martin HR Intern in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Human Resources Intern in the Workforce Solutions & Intelligence Center of Expertise (COE) to assist in execution of the WSI operating model, streamline HR processes and track projects in partnership with the senior HR leadership. This individual will report into the Senior Manager of WSI Operations.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Assist in the execution of the WSI Operating model which will include meeting preparation, partnering with each COE to compile, track and assess progress on projects and other ongoing operations
- Assist in reviewing HR processes and looking for opportunities to streamline
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and events
-Put together templates and checklists
-Support project management, data analytics and change management initiatives
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in HR, Labor Relations, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Management or a related area with significant HR specific coursework.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team of HR professionals in a deadline driven environment
-Organizational and time management skills
- MS Office Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively handles confidential information with professionalism, discretion and diplomacy
-Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
- SharePoint experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.