Lockheed Martin HR System Administration Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: The HR System Administration Analyst role will provide analytical, systems and project management support as a member of the Enterprise HRIS team. The primary focus of this role is the support and maintenance of the SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management HR application, including analysis and management of annual cycle system updates, adoption of new functionality and system enhancements, and troubleshooting of system performance issues through partnership with vendor and IT teams.
This role serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists functional customers with continuous process improvement, analysis of business needs to develop system configuration and data requirements, solution design, development and testing, as well as documentation and change deployment communications. This role requires strong analytical, technical and communication skills and project management experience.
This role may support ongoing enterprise HR technology initiatives as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
• Direct engagement with stakeholders and end-users ensuring customer satisfaction through expert support, timely response, communication and consistent completion of deliverables. Serve as liaison between HR and IT, communicating needs and assisting with technology issues as needed.
• Partner and build collaborative relationships with functional customer, effectively capture functional requirements and manage system enhancement request process with IT.
• Support effective system functionality adoption by analyzing change impact and communicating new releases to user community. Support user training efforts and system functionality documentation.
• Provide system support when escalations, pertaining to SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management system are raised, by working with appropriate team members and vendors to devise solutions that will meet customer deadlines.
• Conduct gap analysis and root cause of problems and issues that are escalated to a tier 2 support helpdesk. Develop documentation for and provide periodic training to tier 1 support helpdesk.
• Provide testing support during system enhancements and new implementations.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Understanding of performance management process
• Ability to manage projects to completion and on schedule including identification and mitigation of risks
• Ability to identify system issues and devise solutions
• Ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships
• Experience in collecting end user requirements and translating them into technical specifications
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills; detail oriented
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Helpdesk customer support experience
• Experience with SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management module
• Understands and can drive process improvement methodologies
• Experience executing system test plans
• System configuration experience
• Experience with large scale technology implementations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.