Lockheed Martin Industrial Security Rep in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: The Industrial Security Representative will perform DoD Industrial Security functions related primarily to the Resource Protection Industrial Security function at Lockheed Martin Corporate Headquarters while supporting off-site locations as needed.
Typical duties will include:
• Function as the primary interface between Corporate Security and Uniformed Security Services Provider.
• Ensure contractor compliance with all aspects of the Corporate State of Work regarding Uniformed Guard Service Provider.
• Review supplier invoicing to ensure accuracy and compliance with Statement of Work
• Coordinate with Facilities Engineering and IT, and outside vendors in regard to maintaining the Facility Access Control Systems (card access), CCTV, Intrusion Detection Systems, and physical access control equipment (perimeter/boundary control)
• Supports day to day operations of the physical security force which required direct intervention of a Corporate Security Representative
• Manage several key processes for the facilities’ including the Visitor Management System (VisitLM), Contractor Screening (First Advantage), and coordinating guard support for special events
• In the absence of Senior Security Management, liaison with local law enforcement regarding daily site activities and emergency response
• Coordinate directly with Enterprise Operations Crisis Management in regard to emergency planning, training, drills, and exercises
• Review and development of Standard Operating Procedures and Guard Post Orders
• Strong Interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with senior level internal personnel regarding physical security posture
• Ability to effectively interface and communicate with Executive Management, customers, and foreign dignitaries
• Ability to function effectively during high stress and emergency situations
• Experience working with a large complex contract security guard force in a classified environment
• Familiarity with automated access control systems, video surveillance, intrusion detection systems
• Direct Experience executing on emergency response procedures
• Familiarity with Crisis Management planning and execution
• Industrial Security experience in classified material controls
• Understanding of NISPOM DoD 5220-22.M
• Demonstrate technical skills and experience with Security Standard Practice Procedures (SPP) improvements and implementation
• Advances skills with Microsoft Office Suite
• Secret Clearance
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Familiarity with Physical Security Surveys
• Familiarity with DSS in Transition/Execution
• Experience implanting and complying with UL Standards for Closed Area
and alarm systems
• Experience delivering Security Training and Awareness Briefings
• Familiarity with CDX09/X10 locking devices
• COMSEC/CRYPTO experience
• NCMS certification a plus
• ASIS certification a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.