Lockheed Martin M&A Corporate Development Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: The select candidate for this role will be responsible for providing analytical, transaction, and communication/presentation support for Lockheed Martin's M&A activities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide detailed financial models on prospective Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) targets
- Conduct research and analysis in support of the initial screening and qualification of M&A candidates
- Support M&A transaction as needed including assisting with due diligence activity
- Develop reports, analysis, and presentations on both the Corporation's M&A activity as well as on M&A activity within the Aerospace / Defense industry
Candidate for this position should be able to work both independently and in teams.
- Experience developing and applying financial models and using financial theory with a Bachelor's degree in a Financial discipline or commensurate experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office applications
- 3+ years financial experience
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Defense / Aerospace industry experience
- M&A experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.