Lockheed Martin Senior - Cash Management Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: The position supports the Global Treasury Operations (GTO) organization in Enterprise Operations in the following areas, determining the cash position, and taking appropriate actions to fund the Corporation and Business Areas / Business Units’ cash needs, performing the electronic funds transfer functions to fulfill Corporate requirements, and maintaining/administering Lockheed Martin’s bank accounts globally:
1. Develop a complete understanding of the Corporation’s multi-billion dollar daily cash operations, including short-term investment and short-term borrowing (Commercial Paper) programs, as well as:
• Coordinate LMC BA/BUs, Shared Services (SS), Corporate Accounting, and cash management banks to provide consulting, guidance and support for the daily cash operations and related bank services, products, and systems.
• Ensure Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance (LM CRIS/Camp+) for Global Treasury Operations, including: cash disbursements, cash management, and external money managers. Complete testing requirements for other Treasury and/or Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) department controls, as assigned.
• Annual reviews and audits of users and enterprise-wide bank accounts.
2. Develop a complete understanding of LM’s end-to-end bank account management requirements globally to ensure compliance with domestic and foreign banking laws as well as the GTO SOX documentation requirements, and supporting the audit requirements corporate-wide.
• Ensure bank account documentation compliance with the banks’ internal and regulatory requirements, and LM’s disclosure practices.
• Coordinate with other corporate organizations and/or partner banks to develop procedures to improve processes for LM documentation compliance with partner banks.
• The Annual Bank Account Review (ABAR) process, working with BA/BUs and SS to gather all required banking data, perform the review, reconcile discrepancies (if any), and publish the review report to the Treasurer and BA/BU CFOs.
• Coordinate compliance with various regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the annual foreign bank account report (FBAR) filings to the U.S. Department of Treasury, FATCA, and Anti-Money Laundering.
3. Coordinate the preparation and development of the overhead budget for the Treasury organization.
4. Lead and/or support special project(s) as needed, including the integration of newly acquired companies into LMC's banking systems and processes; system testing; and research and analysis.
5. Willingness to support other areas of treasury as requested by leadership either as part of cross-functional team; leading a team of peers or cross-functional team; or using skills necessary to bring project or assignment to closure.
6. Some overtime may be required.
Candidates should be: a) able and willing to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet daily requirements of the position; b) a change agent with industry updates and internal process changes; and c) willing to learn more about Global Treasury Operations, Treasury and the overall business of Lockheed Martin.
Knowledge of finance/accounting practices
Financial business analysis with specific focus in cash management
Effective financial analytical and problem-solving skills confirmed by related work experience
Effective in building relationships and delivering results
Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe
Attention to detail
Strong organizational skills
Effective written and verbal communication
Proven reliability and sound judgment in work style and performance
Lockheed Martin Systems (SAP, Horizon, BAWeb)
Knowledge of banking process and requirements related to: bank account openings, changes, and closures; Know Your Customer; Anti-Money Laundering; FATCA; FBAR
Knowledge of [or familiarity with] company formation documents, banking resolutions, and powers of attorney
Effective in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.