Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: Become a member of LM’s Corporate Business Development (CBD) team!
The CBD team is looking for a highly motivated individual to manage Lockheed Martin’s business development consultant process. The individual will be in charge of ensuring the timely drafting, processing, and execution of business development consultant agreements in conjunction with responsible counterparts in the business areas and other organizations like legal, and supply chain. The individual may also hold additional responsibilities relating to the consultant process such as risk monitoring, invoicing, audit, process improvement, and other activities to support the corporate consultant services process.
Outside of these core responsibilities, the individual will have the opportunity to assist senior leadership with business development initiatives that stretch across the corporate business development organization and the broader enterprise.
The preferred candidate will have a working knowledge of subcontracts with a strong desire to learn and engage in the business development function.
• Strong communication skills; capable of effectively communicating across a multitude of functional areas.
• Experience in working with contracts, subcontracts, or other legal agreements.
• Strong command of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Proven self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver in deadline intensive environment.
• Attention to detail; Ensuring that all consultant agreements are executed in accordance with LM policy and compliant with all federal regulations.
• Experience coordinating across all Lockheed Martin Business Areas.
• Experience with P2P or other procurement systems/software.
• Process Improvement experience; the capacity to observe, learn, and make recommendations for continuous improvements.
• Familiarity and understanding of Business Development function.
• Aptitude for learning and strong desire to acquire new skills through involvement in special projects.
• Familiarity with or willingness to learn data analytics in order to create new tools to help drive analysis.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.