Lockheed Martin Systems Administrator in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: The successful candidate will report to the C2BMC Germany Site lead and is responsible for providing technical support as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all local hardware, software and network issues for the CENTCOM C2BMC systems in a 24x7 operations and test environment.
This position requires the ability to work in a team environment on multiple tasks that involve interfacing with the warfighters to provide second level technical support, providing on-site troubleshooting of all C2BMC assets at all EUCOM sites, and interfacing with the C2BMC Command Center (CCC) Level 2 team for all escalated issues.
Candidate will also perform all software installs and upgrades to the C2BMC systems assigned to their AOR.
Candidate will be responsible for the sustainment of all EUCOM C2BMC physical inventory including spares and COMSEC devices and provide accurate documentation of all inventory movement.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Position is normally Mon - Fri: may require on-call, evening and weekend support during system anomalies and or tests.
Desired Skills: • Proficiency in Microsoft Visio, Project, Word, PowerPoint and/or Excel.
• Knowledge of Tivoli service request manager and trouble ticket processes.
• Previous experience maintaining C2BMC systems.
• Candidate must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security +, etc).
• Experience in system and/or network administration (UNIX, Linux, Windows, Cisco).
• Experience with operations and maintenance of large-scale computer and communications systems/networking environments.
• Proficiency in troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and emergency maintenance on hardware and software components.
• Experience in installation of hardware, software and information assurance patches.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.