Lockheed Martin Workforce Planning Consultant in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: The Corporate Workforce Planning Consultant provides enterprise-level workforce planning support to the Corporate Engineering Technology and Operations function solving for workforce-related business challenges. The consultant supports Workforce Planning leadership and partners with business leadership, strategy & business development, engineering & technology, finance and human resources teams to assess workforce risk and develop workforce plans for key market segments, programs, and enterprise critical talent segments. The consultant facilitates an end-to-end workforce planning approach including environmental scans, workforce segmentation, supply and demand analysis, scenario planning and gap analysis, development of mitigation strategies and action plans, and monitoring the health of critical workforce segments.
• Facilitates enterprise-level projects with senior business leaders and multi-functional teams to segment the workforce, assess workforce risks and impacts, and develop workforce plans
• Leverages external and internal analytics resources to conduct supply and demand analysis and business scenario planning
• Collaborates with HR Centers of Excellence to integrate, pilot, and scale talent solutions for critical talent segments
• Prepares executive level reports and presentations highlighting key insights and business impact
• Partners with HR stakeholders to recommend, develop and track metrics to measure the health of workforce segments
• 10+ years of progressive experience in at least two of the following: workforce or strategic planning, human resources, analytics or program evaluation, finance, risk assessment, or integrated talent management
• Demonstrated experience managing complex projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, preparing corresponding change/communication plans, identifying milestones and metrics
• Experience facilitating executive-level conversations towards key decisions
• Demonstrated business acumen and experience communicating analyses to a variety of audiences, including executives
• Experience facilitating a diverse set of cross functional experts towards a common goal
• Track record of building business relationships across organizational lines and experiences working in a matrix environment
• Ability to analyze and synthesize complex quantitative/qualitative data and research findings into easy to understand presentations for audience outside of HR
• Understanding of integrated talent management and talent strategies to attract, develop, motivate and retain an engaged workforce
• Working knowledge of Aerospace and Defense Industry, and familiarity with business/program strategy and operations and strategic human capital planning
• Understanding of the Lockheed Martin and Business Area landscape
• Experience with Agile and design thinking methods and techniques
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.