Lockheed Martin Computer Systems Analyst Sr in Bothell, Washington
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Supports/maintains, designs and develops engineering tools , process and applications around the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Fisheye/Crucible, Bitbucket, Confluence), the RMS Purchased Software License process (SETRB), the engineering tools tracking process in SNOW. Coordinate off network and classified labs in Bothell Washington including providing technical and operational support for the operation and administration of the Bothell Lab Infrastructure. Typical duties will include: backups; configuration management services; system patching; network and system monitoring; system diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair; tech refresh and upgrades; technical meetings. Additional tasks for both E&T tools and lab management include:
- Suggest avenues for better efficiency by design, requirement, script, etc.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems and E&T tools
- Manage the daily activities of configuration, licenses and operation of IT systems and tools
- Provide problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the E&T tools/client/server/storage/network
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and install/load operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
Linux/Windows System Administration Skills. Knowledge and ability to work with third party COTS products as required. Experience with coordinating technical support of off-network and classified labs. Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance.
Knowledge and technical experience in software development including use of COTS software (purchased and FOSS)
• Strong communication skills (both written and spoken): ability to communicate across all functions (Tech Ops, IT, PMO, Sourcing) and all levels within LM, as well as outside LM
• Familiarity with software license agreements and legal terminology in SW license agreements
• Experience with all or subset of following: Agile software process, scrum, Atlassian tool suite, VBA (Visual Basic for Application), Microsoft Word VBA, Microsoft Excel VBA, SQL Server.
- Experience in the administration of Windows 2012/2016 Server software.
- Significant experience configuring VMs (Virtualization)
- Experience with the administration and configuration of Security policies as related to both Windows and Linux servers (Security+ certification a plus). To also include experience with implementing STIG requirements.
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.