Lockheed Martin Property Analyst / Bothell, WA in Bothell, Washington
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
• Provides property accountability support and services in the functional areas of establishing property records, database management, property movement updates, preparation of physical inventory and property financial reporting in support of leadership.
• Assists Property leadership in Administering the terms of contract provisions that specify the company's obligations to acquire, control, use, care for, report and dispose of property in its possession.
• Assists in performing audits, documenting processes and procedures and investigating and reporting lost or damaged property.
• Learns to determine property acquisition requirements, product availability and authority to fulfill company, program or contractual obligations.
• Knowledge of property control system and reporting tools (PROP/ WEBFOCUS) to manage and communicate property information and to establish property records for company or government property.
• Maintains accountability from initial acquisition to final disposition by coordinating, preparing and documenting applicable forms to indicate a change of ownership, accountability or location of property in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts or corporate policy.
• Assists in verifying that property records accurately reflect inventory on hand and that equipment servicing requirements are established by responsible organizations.
• Investigate and report any incidents of loss, damage or destruction of customer property, perform self-governance audits and support any customer property control system audit, coordination of movements of excess property for disposal, preparation of plant clearance schedules, property transfers and scrap documentation.
• Learns to interface with Customer Property representatives on property matters.
• Assists in maintaining an "Adequate" Property Control System rating.
• Learns and applies government regulations, customer contracts, corporate policy or recommended industry standards.
• Learns how to determine when property is allowable, reasonable, allocable and utilized in accordance with company or contract requirements.
• Assists with inventory adjustments, liability determinations and title issues.
• Handles basic property related activities at completion or termination of contract.
Effective customer relations skills are required.
Knowledge of US Government acquisition regulations is required.
The ability to quickly learn and utilize the Electronic database systems and to effectively use and leverage these technologies is required.
Strong business acumen is required. Strong knowledge of Property Management as it relates with the US government and US military is required.
Strong computer skills are required to include MS office applications and general proficiency with business applications is required.
The ability to work effectively with upper management, peers and customers is required.
The ability to participate on cross functional teams and collaborate effectively is required.
Effective oral and written communications skills are required.
Strong organization skills are required.
Must have a strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations related to Asset Management, strong Microsoft Office skills, ability to work with little or no supervision.
Familiarity with Government Property and logistics of accountability is desired.
Knowledge of Property Management FAR, procurement practices, policies and procedures is desired.
Past experience with Government systems that account for and disposition US Government property and logistics of contracts as it relates to Property Management is desired.
Strong knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations is desired.
A diverse background in multiple Property Management environments (DOD, International and Commercial) is desired.
Experience with government contracting including modifications, to losing contracts and gaining contracts of government property, demonstrate knowledge of surveys, audits, and contract closeout as it relates to disposition of government property is desired.
Knowledge of logistics and supply chain management is desired.
NPMA membership and certification is a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.