Lockheed Martin Software Engineer - Atlassian, Engineering Tools, Lab Support in Bothell, Washington
Description: Will report into the Enterprise Engineering & Leadership Excellence COE within the Engineering Support Operations team through Syracuse , NY, supports/maintains, designs and develops engineering tools , process and applications around the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Fisheye/Crucible, Bitbucket, Confluence), the RMS Purchased Software License process (SETRB), the engineering tools tracking process in SNOW, and coordinate off network and classified labs in Bothell Washington. The person will also be a cost account manager and coordinate engineering tool costing for projects in Bothell, WA.
Must have the ability to obtain a DOD security clearance to at least the Secret level.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (SW Eng./Comp Sci/Comp Eng/ EE), or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Complete understanding of technical principles, theories and concepts in the software development/engineering domain.
• Working experience with all or subset of the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Fisheye/Crucible, Bitbucket, Confluence, Stash) as an end-user and/or in an administration support role.
• Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
• Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) with the ability to communicate across job functions and levels both within and outside the RMS business area.
• A self-starter with the ability to excel in a dynamic and virtual environment.
• A high level of self-motivation.
• Must have the ability to obtain a DOD security clearance to at least the Secret level.
• Working system engineering design knowledge with all or subset of the following: Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, Magic Draw, DOORS and Labview.
• Knowledge and technical experience in software development including use of COTS software (purchased and FOSS)
• Familiarity with 3rdparty and FOSS license agreements and legal terminology contained within.
• Control Account Manager and familiarity with estimating engineering expense and labor costs.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.