Lockheed Martin Computer Systems Architect in Boulder, Colorado
Description: The CSA will participate in and be responsible for the architectural design and development of computer systems supporting new ground system. This will include but is not limited to hardware equipment selection, COTS software selection, system interconnect, install, integration, test and deployment. The ideal candidate will have a variety of skills - he or she may perform operations maintenance of existing systems, design, build, integrate, test and install new systems including multi-user computer systems, virtual computer systems, COTS software products, and performs system administration within the scope of the contract.
This is a day-staff position but after-hours support may be required from time-to-time in support of 24/7 operations as assigned by the team lead.
- Demonstrated experienced with complex computer systems
- Demonstrated design experience
- Must be able to work in a production/operational environment
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Security Certifications (Security+, etc) or equivalent
- Active Secret Security clearance
- Experience with networking - routers, switches, firewalls, routing protocols, design
- Experience building servers
- Experience with Linux, AIX or other similar operating systems
- Experience with virtualized operating system concepts and administration
- Experience with Storage
- Experience with Active Directory domains, LDAP and Windows server administration
- Experience with shell scripting languages (e.g., Korn shell or C shell)
- Provisioning experience - Chef in particular
- IA/Security experience - application of STIGs
- Active TS/SCI
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.