Lockheed Martin Cyber Security Manager in Boulder, Colorado
Description: At Lockheed Martin- Space we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a LM employee. LM values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will perform duties as a Classified Cyber Security Manager and Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for the LM Space facility in Boulder, CO.
As the site ISSM and Classified Cyber Security Manager, the candidate will manage and lead the day to day activities of the ISSOs and ensure compliance with contract security specifications, customer governing requirements (DSS Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM), and LM Space security policies. Test state-of-the-art operating systems / networks, perform system / program auditing to validate configuration and processes are in accordance with the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, and assist in regulatory periodic risk assessments.
Additionally, you will establish operational system security direction; maintain lifecycle system security documentation to validate that Assessment and Authorization status under the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) is current and up-to-date for all classified information systems under your cognizance; continue development of a robust Information Systems Security Awareness Program and Self Inspection Review Program. You will coordinate and implement company-wide Cyber Security requirements, liaison with other Lockheed Martin Business Areas, contractors, and government agencies regarding integrated security system technologies and the impacts of technology as it relates to Industrial Security and Cyber Security. This position will coordinate with Program, Program Security, Information Services, and other personnel as needed in developing solutions or resolving computer and network security issues. The candidate will also be required to develop and submit BOEs/CROMs in support of contract changes and proposal efforts.
Other responsibilities include ensuring consistent implementation of compliant and cost effective security solutions, evaluating and articulating recommendations to executive management, ensuring adequate personnel and resources are deployed to support contractual requirements, and interfacing with program management on Cyber Security initiatives and activities. You will also be responsible for methods and processes to ensure compliance with contract security specifications and customer requirements, establish and maintain effective internal/external partnerships and apply business-minded and risk-managed solutions to dynamic security environments.
Venture into the world of security that most people know only from headlines and sci-fi movies. Become part of the Cyber Security team at Lockheed Martin-Space. You are meant to make a difference!
• Have and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with ability to obtain SCI eligibility
• Have and maintain a DoD 8570 IAM Level II certification
• Knowledgeable of information technology security technical principles, Information Assurance methodologies and concepts
• IS auditing experience across multiple operating systems and platforms
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements
• Understanding of configuration management principles
• Keen attention to detail and possess a strong sense of accountability for actions
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others to gain support
• Strong decision maker who can manage polarities
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills (written and oral)
• Demonstrated technical experience for Windows, Networking, and UNIX-based operating systems
• In depth experience in system hardening, analysis, and vulnerability management
• Hands on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools such as STIG Viewer, SCC Tool, and Splunk
• Knowledgeable in Solaris/UNIX/Linux command line
• Previous experience as an ISSM for a medium/large size facility
• Previous experience working with DSS, NISPOM requirements, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Previous experience leading teams in dynamic environments
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, or other relevant discipline and a minimum of 15 yrs of relevant work experience or a Masters Degree in a relevant discipline and 13 yrs of relevant work experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.