Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst / Entry Level / Camden, NJ in Camden, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will be assigned to the Ship I&T Program Management Finance team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; establishing and maintaining program cost baselines, conducting Estimate at Completion (EAC) and variance analysis, maintaining the Earned Value system including data loading and updates. Manage and perform analysis to ensure present and future financial performance is consistent with forecasts and identify risk and opportunities to the plan. Develop and maintain contract baseline logs and monthly deliverable reports. Various other ad hoc and special projects/requests as required.
- Degree emphasis in Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Quick learner with aptitude for various systems and processes.
- Knowledgeable in Intermediate level Excel including working knowledge of Pivot tables, V-lookups, graphics.
- Work effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in Cobra and SAP tools, Earned Value Management (EVM) principles and their application to the program including Earned Value Management's (EVMS) metrics & reporting familiarity.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.