Lockheed Martin General Maintenance in Campo, California
Description: Troubleshoots general facility maintenance problems and determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications.
Able to work with a variety of hand held power tools, skill saw, angle grinder, impact drill, hand saw, etc.
ability to do basic electrical, plumbing, drywall, concrete, metal fabrication to repair facilities as needed.
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be detail oriented
• Ability to process, track, and status work orders
• Proficient with basic computer systems (email, Microsoft Office applications), basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or other associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools.
• Proficient with basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or other associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools.
• Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights.
• Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
Knowledge and license for forklifts.
Current Department of Defense Secret Clearance
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.