Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, FBM, Early Career in Centennial, Colorado
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Centennial, CO ?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as a Electronics Engineer ? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
We would love for you to join us at Lockheed Martin team in support of the US Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program where you are responsible for production, requalification activities, hardware tests, deployed system support, maintenance of component/system specifications, and ownership of design, analysis, and interface documentation for the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Space System Company program Avionics Test Missile Kit (TMK) organization.
You will provide technical oversight and direction to the subcontractor and work with FBM teams to ensure successful integration of the packages and compliance of the product with all program requirement:
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH:
• Spec and ICD maintenance.
• Technical evaluation of design and requirements verification.
• Technical evaluations for fiscal year proposals.
• Pedigree and quality documentation closure.
• Leading failure review teams to closure.
• Vetting critical tests and analyses.
• Taking part in status reviews and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs).
• Certifying the packages are qualified for End Use service.
Light to moderate travel may be required.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 5 - 10 years of professional experience for this role.
• You will need to obtain a Secret clearance .
• You are a citizen of the United States .
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the development of analog, digital and/or mixed signal circuit design and/or troubleshooting experience within analog circuitry digital and/or mixed signal circuit design.
• You will need to obtain a Secret clearance , thus you are a citizen of the United States .
• Previous experience sustaining electronic product(s) through its production life cycle. Component, subsystem, and/or box design preferred.
Demonstrated experience in:
• Detailed circuit design, analysis and simulation of analog and digital electronics
• Electrical worst case analysis
• Failure Analyses using fault tree, fishbone, cause and effect matrix, or equivalent
• Development, integration and testing of and circuits.
• Software tools such as Spice simulation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.