Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer, systems test, requirements development, systems test integration in Centennial, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Systems Engineer performing systems test, requirements development, and systems test integration.
• Serve as the backup POC/interface for the FBM Missile SEIT to the Factory Test Plan Committee (FTPC) and development of system test requirements.
• Support system test fault isolation and failure review boards. Support system test planning, test requirement development, and execution of various FBM programs such as Mk5ALT and CMC.
• Support execution of Technical Program Reviews.
• Coordinate Flight Science activities to execute required performance and verification analysis products. Some travel required.
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Aerospace Engineering or other related Engineering degree or equivalent professional experience.
• Basic knowledge of program technical integration.
• Ability to learn to plan and execute development program through requirements verification/validation.
• Basic knowledge of program planning, requirement development and system test.
• Ability to clearly communicate to all levels of management.
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
• Knowledge of FBM program and the SSP customers.
• Strong technical writing skills.
• Effective coordination and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to recognize issues and identify solution sets.
• Experience in new technologies and applications.
• Proficient in MS Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.