Lockheed Martin Systems Integration and Test Manager in Centennial, Colorado
Description: As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a passion for working on emerging technologies? Navy Strategic Programs (NSP) is experiencing significant growth and we need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers. We have opportunities that include advanced Hypersonic Technology, Glide Body Strike technology, and other key technology insertions. The early design and engineering phase provides you with tremendous career growth potential along with meaningful assignments to stretch and hone your expertise. This is a rare opportunity to work closely alongside our Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) partners to field a number of future strategic systems that the nation urgently needs.
As the Systems Integration & Test Manager, you will define success by building a strong integration and test program for a portfolio NSP program, and defining organization priorities. This role typically has 10 years of professional experience in integration and testing.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Manage and lead NSP WS Test Operation efforts to define and execute ground test program requirements to meet product quality/reliability, cost and schedule.
• In collaboration with Leadership and Program Management, staff an organization to meet all ground test operations objectives. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, section and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
• Proactively manage ground test functions to define program plan requirements, qualification test planning to support system integration and verification.
• Delivering solutions by effectively partnering with Special Projects (SP) DOD customers, senior leadership and team members to address critical concerns.
• Support senior leadership with operations plan and schedule, provide/communicate status, identify critical path and maintain options for meeting objectives.
• Support funding basis of estimates and Statements of Work for ground test operations at all manufacturing/support locations.
• Provide positive communications with other organizations to include Lockheed Martin and DOD Customer/Government Representatives.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic team environment.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. This role typically has 10 years of professional experience in integration and testing.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin nurtures an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Appropriate bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
• 10 years of integration and test Operations experience in aerospace or equivalent industry in the areas of ground test, manufacturing and production.
• Experience leading integration and testing teams.
• Knowledge and experience in scheduling and cost while meeting technical requirements.
• Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
• FBM production, processes, and ground test experience.
• FBM Knowledge and experience with SAP, MAP/IMPS, automated framework.
• Knowledge of FBM re-entry systems.
• Knowledge and experience with SP T9001B contractual flow-down requirements.
• Knowledge and experience with development programs.
• Experience with continuous improvement and lean process (LM21 or Six Sigma) and Greenbelt certification.
• LM Control Account Manager (CAM) experience and certification.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.