Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineer Associate - Chelmsford, MA in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Description: The individual should have an understanding of all assembly techniques and materials used to produce microwave hybrids including substrate and die attach as well as wire bonding. Should have experience with J-STD-001 solder assembly, conductive epoxy attach of substrates and The individual should have an understanding of all assembly techniques and materials used to produce microwave hybrids including substrate and die attach as well as wire bonding. Should have experience with J-STD-001 solder assembly, conductive epoxy attach of substrates and semiconductor die, gold wedge and ball-bonding, and seal / hermeticity testing. Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tooling and other functions that affect product performance. Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency. Investigates hardware failures and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality. Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
The ability to obtain a government clearance is required. The ability to obtain a interim secret clearance prior to start is required.
- Microwave Hybrid manufacturing experience, Design of Experiment experience, Lean/Six Sigma certification, J-STD-001 certification, Automated epoxy dispense & component placement, Automated Wire Bonding Equipment, and defense industry experience.
- Outstanding work ethic, excellent teaming skills, and ability to multi-task with multiple projects and job tasks.
- Self-motivated, customer-focused, proactive, and able to professionally support and quickly adapt to changes in program or customer requirements.
- Verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with management, customers and peers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College