Lockheed Martin Strategic Planner in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: The LM Space, Enterprise Ground division is seeking an energetic, motivated Strategic Planner to support the division in meeting its strategic goals. The Strategic planner will be responsible for:
• Administering the division's Strategic measurement program
• Establishing and maintaining knowledge continuity efforts across the division
• Capture Management support across the EG portfolio of programs and new opportunities
• Supporting the EG Director in ensuring the division operate as a strategic unit as opposed to a portfolio of independent programs
• Authoring whitepapers is support of strategic initiatives
• Establishing and maintaining the EG division Opportunity Pipeline
• Provide general support to the EG Division to include New Business Reviews, Monthly Program Reviews, EPP Preparation, etc.
Desired Skills: • Demonstrated experience working across both Development and Operations and Sustainment programs
• Demonstrated experience working across Lines of Business to ensure mission success
• Demonstrated experience working both up and down the organization to include executive level briefings to being an advocate for the strategy at lower levels of the organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 3 years Capture or Proposal Management experience
• 3 years of experience supporting Air Force SMC Customers
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 15 years or more of professional experience; or 13 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.