Lockheed Martin Systems Administrator in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The System Administrator will support the execution, management and performance of the NORAD and USNORTHCOM (N&NC) Cyberspace Operations Directorate (N&NC/J6) Enterprise services domain in a classified environment (Top Secret).
This is a Blue Sky contingent position pending the award of the contract.
As a N&NC System Administrator you will:
• Provide users with and the appropriate level of access to a service and document/report user account information per the DD 2875-SAAR and DoD 8570.01-M maintaining up to date physical books at Peterson Air Force Base (PAFB) and CMAFS.
• Access Management and missing credential recovery for internal, external and DoD 8570 baseline and OS certified personnel per the DD 2875-SAAR and DoD 8570.01-M; IT Service Continuity (ITSC) Management with multiple levels of continuity and Service/data recovery times In Accordance With (IAW) Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)/playbooks for recovery, failover and failback procedures and data retention
• Provide and document PKI/Token Services at the Local Registration/Trusted Agent (LRA/TA) level to NORAD-USNORTHCOM NIPRNet/SIPRNet users IAW AF PKI SPO guidance, PKI MTOs and AFPKI RAs
• Generate monthly and quarterly Access management reports utilizing the Operational Metrics and Key Performance Indicators to effectively manage and improve Access control for the N&NC Enterprise.
• Execute and provide government insight into 2 Full IT Service Continuity (ITSC) tests per year utilizing TTP/playbooks to ensure service level targets are met for recovery, failover and failback procedures and data retention.
• Provide administration, Operations and Maintenance(O&M) and scheduling of the Peterson Air Force Base (PAFB) Test and Integration Lab (TIL) in support of Service Validation Testing (SVAT) services.
• Ensure O&M of the PAFB TIL aligns closely with the operational environment in support of Service Validation Testing (SVAT).
• Perform Verification testing to ensure satisfactory SVAT results to provide quality updates to the N&NC enterprise for inclusion in Requests for Change (RFC) packages.
• Experience with routers, switches, firewalls (Cisco/Juniper).
• Extensive Microsoft Infrastructure and Systems experience with an emphasis on Microsoft Active Directory Administration, Domain Name System (DNS), Group Policy Object (GPO), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File services, and Print services.
• Experience with VDI (VMWare, VMWare Horizon 7, Liquidware)
• Experience with Enterprise Service and Data Center Continuity of Operations (COOP), Disaster Recovery (DR) documentation, implementation and verification experience.
• Experience with account access management, tracking/documentation and reporting for secure internal and external users as per policies and procedures.
• Ability, knowledge and experience with performing Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
• Experience with Service Verification and verification package development and reporting.
• Experience with application/service testing plans and deployment plans for all releases.
• Proven Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills for identifying and resolving network and/or application issues.
• Proficient skill level with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Effective interpersonal, teaming skills and collaboration across geographically diverse locations illustrated through related work experience.
• Effective written, oral communication, listening, presentation and technical writing skills.
• Current Top Secret clearance (with an ability to get SCI)
• Hold one of the following certifications or better: DoD 8570.01M IAT Level II certification (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CISSP).
• Hold ITILv3 Foundations (or able to obtain within 90 days of hire).
• Strong understanding of network operations
• Monitor, evaluate, and report existing and requested Service Level Agreements (SLAs) / OLAs (Organizational Level Agreements) / Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) to minimize breaches and identify shortfalls, deltas, and omissions and provide recommendations for bridging any gaps. Reports must be made within specified times for each of the 3 different geographical areas.
• Experience and technical expertise and overall management of the N-NC IT Enterprise.
• Experience with USAF/DoD systems preferred.
• Preferred experience with VMware vCenter Server 6.0 and higher.
• Preferred MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer).
• Windows 2012 MCSA or higher.
• Experience with Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC).
• Experience with Microsoft Operational Framework (MOF 4.0).
• Experience with Linux
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.