Lockheed Martin Metal/Composite Bonder Lead in Dallas, Texas
Description: Leads Dynamic Balance personnel and activities. Performs static and dynamic balance test and final assembly on overhaul main rotor and tail rotor Blades. Tasks include weighing and performing static balance tests, calibration, leak check, safety wire, etc.
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and the employee may be required to perform duties outside of this as directed by supervisor.
Candidate must successfully complete FAA drug screening test and have no violations of FAA agency regulations documented in the records of drug and alcohol testing carried out by previous employers during the previous two years. This position is a safety sensitive position covered FAA, subject to ongoing random drug and alcohol screening program. This includes being tested for Marijuana, Cocaine, PCP, Opiates & Amphetamines or a metabolite of these drugs.
• High School or GED equivalent.
• Must have 2+ years’ related experience within an overhaul shop environment.
• Must be able to lift 25lbs on a regular basis using proper lifting techniques
• Must be able to bend, stoop, stand and/or sit for extended periods
Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to read and interpret instructions from OEM drawings
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge and experience with lean and continuous improvement philosophies and methodologies preferred.
• Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) preferred.
• Be able to work any shift
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.