Lockheed Martin Sr Industrial Engineer in Dallas, Texas
Description: This position is responsible for analysing and designing sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in facilities and equipment layouts; and establishing methods for maximum utilization of facilities and personnel in the repair & overhaul operation as well as implementation of continuous improvement initiatives at CTI. This incumbent will work very closely with all levels of employees including the management team and hourly workforce to meet desired business results.
• Leads teams of repair technicians and inspectors effectively on continuous improvement projects.
• Planning and scheduling analysis.
• Monitors and communicates labor, delivery and lead-time performance metrics for the operations team and management.
• Actively deploys continuous improvement tools & methodologies as an operating system.
• Assists with Capital Appropriation Requests.
• Performs manpower/capacity planning.
• Value stream mapping
• Structured Improvements Activities (SIA) event participation and implementation.
• Visual factory implementation.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervisor/manager.
• Planning skills
• Analytical thinking
• Project management skills
• Team building skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excel and Power Point knowledge
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 5+ years of professional experience; or 3+ years’ experience with a master’s degree. Six Sigma knowledge. Industrial Engineering preferred.• Crystal Reporting knowledge
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.