Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator in Denver, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
If you’d like to be part of this mission, bring your Subcontracts Administration experience and expertise to Lockheed Martin Space. Our Aurora, CO facility seeks a Subcontracts Administrator to be responsible for subcontract administration of the SBIRS Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) and Survivable and Endurable Evolution (S2E2) programs. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
• Administering the subcontract effort of Northrop Grumman and other suppliers providing ground support for Sustainment of the SBIRS satellite constellation (CLS) and design, production and deployment of the ground elements (including trucks, shelters and antennas comprising the S2E2 system with expected combined contract value of nearly $1 billion)
• Working with the members of the LM Subcontractor Management Team (SPM, CPE, QA & various SMEs), administering the subcontract through all phases of the procurement process, from contract award to payload delivery
• Working with the subcontract program manager will ensure that the subcontract management team meets the program needs and expectations
• Ensuring that the program performance, quality and mission success requirements are flowed to the supplier and that the supplier is managed to ensure commitments and requirements are met
• Ensuring compliance with all appropriate prime contract flow downs and will be responsible for new business requirements, to include RFP's to assigned supplier, technical evaluations and Basis of Estimate requirements thru negotiations and definitization of the subcontractor
• Oversees the negotiation and coordination of additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts
You will need strong written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective communications with supplier and will need to be able to clearly articulate and communicate subcontract issues and concerns within the subcontract management team.
This position will be located in Denver, CO, but will require some travel (mainly within Colorado) to support all Program requirements including Program Reviews on-site at customers and major subcontractors. This position will report to the Subcontract Program Manager for CLS/S2E2.
• Minimum 1 year of prior experience working in a corporate business environment such as Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts/Subcontracts, Proposals, Accounting, or Finance
• Must possess well-developed negotiation skills
• Proficient with office computing systems
• Record of developing strong supplier relationships
• US Citizen
• Working knowledge of the Lockheed Martin Global Supply Chain organization.
• Experience in generating and administering all contract types
• Familiarity with Military Space programs is considered a plus.
• Experience working in a collaborative/teaming environment
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to obtain Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.